A New Generation of Offshore Mother-Ships
Castle Ship Management Ltd are proud to announce the group company acquisition of the 1983 built/2000 rebuilt, 3,349 GRT, 81M Atlantic Tonjer (ex Normand Tonjer)
About the Atlantic Tonjer
Leading the way in MPSV Multi Role construction, Diving and offshore accommodation support, this DP2 class vessel is truly multi role, offering a 150HP WROV from Canyon on board, SPS coded accommodation for 50 clients + crew, a 50 ton heave compensated crane, 550M of deck space, a mini moon pool and a helideck.
Meeting the requirements for the offshore hydrocarbon platform accommodation, “walk to work”, the Atlantic Tonjer is a powerful, stable, deep sea /offshore DP2 ‘Floatel’ with multi role OSV capabilities including Diving and ROV support.
DP2 - Walk to work capability - Crew Transfer Vessel on board - 60-80 ensuite beds
- SPS CODE: 50 clients + Crew in mainly single ensuite cabins. (Up to 80 berths possible*)
- TRITON XLS ROV 150HP Operated under license by Canyon Offshore Limited and available from within the ROV hanger with deep water umbilical and LARS system.
- Dynamic Positioning DP2 (Kongsberg Maritime) with 3 x DGPS / Taut Wire / HiPAP USBL / Fan Beam references
- Offshore lifting: 50 Ton Crane Active Heave Compensated with extended boom to lift up to offshore Turbines and Man-Riding capability.
- High Power capability plot provided by 4 x 800HP tunnel thrusters & 6000HP Main Engines. Fuel efficient DP2 with shaft Generators.
- Walk to Work: Heave compensated Gangway system* capability (option)
- CTV range extended: 2 x CTV vessels can be “dry stored” on aft deck*
- Helicopter Operations: Heli Transfers with Kongsberg heli operations system and Medivac capability. CAP 437 CAA certified for Super Puma.
- High Speed Daughter Craft / FRC for safety support including guard ship response.
For further information, or if you would like to speak to one of our team, please contact us.