A New Generation of Offshore Mother-Ships
Castle Ship Management Ltd are proud to present the 1998 rebuilt 2015, 6,400 GRT, 82M Atlantic Enterprise
About the Atlantic Enterprise
Leading the way in offshore accommodation support, this vessel is the first in a series of SOV vessels to be offered by Castle Ship Management Ltd as the solution to offshore “walk to work”accommodation requirements and offers the offshore wind and hydrocarbon industries two gangways, the Ampelmann A (Aep) type AHC gangway and also the Ampelmann type-O “walk to work” AHC Gangway solution with AHC crane for light loads. Both units, permanently installed.
Our Walk to Work solutions include the ability to quickly mobilise the Ampelmann “A” Type or to provide our existing (in house) Ampelmann “O” Type (OAS) solution gangway.
- “Walk to Work” Gangways x 2 (A and O types)
- SPS Code Flotel SOV – offshore accommodation
- DP2 – Deep Draft – High Stability – Exceptional Power
- The Atlantic Enterprise features multi role capability with her Walk to Work Gangway Systems, the Ampelman A type and the Ampelman O type.
Type-O - Walk to work capability - Crew Transfer Vessel on board - 60 ensuite cabins + 100 beds
- SPS code compliant for 50-75 clients + crew
- Offshore ‘walk to work’ gangway
- 2 x in field mini CTV work boats on board
- Up to 100 berths* in mainly single ensuite cabins
- Dynamic Positioning DP2 (Kongsberg Maritime)
- High Power DP capability provided by 3 x 360 degree azimuth + 2 tunnel thrusters
- 3 Point Mooring (including stern anchors) & Wind Farm Ladders for CTV transfers
- Helicopter Operations: Heli Transfers with Kongsberg heli operations system and Medivac capability
- Stable: Static DP/Anchored passive anti roll system – 7.6M draft – All designed for comfort in heavy seas
- High Speed Daughter Craft: 1 x FRC for safety support including guard ship response
- Container Hatch: Hatch on the upper deck for loading 20′ Containers into the lower decks.
- Bubble Curtain capability: 3 x HP 1650 CFM compressors and winch systems can provide a subsea curtain of bubbles for sound absorbtion on piling operations.
For further information, or if you would like to speak to one of our team, please contact us.